What are doshas?
The following text is taken from this web site.
Ayurvedic medicine is based on the idea that the world is made up of five elements — aakash (space), jala (water), prithvi (earth), teja (fire), and vayu (air).
A combination of each element results in three humors, or doshas, known as vata, kapha, and pitta. These doshas are believed to be responsible for a person’s physiological, mental, and emotional health.
Every person is said to have a unique ratio of each dosha, usually with one standing out more than the others. For example, a person may be mostly pitta while another may be mostly vata. An Ayurvedic practitioner can help you determine your dosha.
A person’s unique ratio of vata, kapha, and pitta is said to define their Ayurvedic constitution, a blueprint to achieve optimal health.
Principal properties of the three doshas (text from here)
VATA – ETHER AND AIR
The properties of Vata: dry, light, cold, mobile, rough, fast, subtle.
PITTA – FIRE AND WATER
The properties of Pitta: hot, pungent, light, fluid, slightly oily, mobile.
KAPHA – WATER AND EARTH
The properties of Kapha: smooth, oily, heavy, solid, cold, inert.
The direct way to use dosha holograms
The indirect way to use dosha holograms
- touch one of the three holograms;
- think about the organ you want to treat;
- Send vibrations from the hologram to your seven charts:
- astrological chart;
- numerological chart;
- Enneagram chart;
- Sound chart;
- Color chart;
- Tree of Life chart;
- Solids of Platon chart.
- Then send vibrations to your nine microscopic aspects (while still thinking about the treated organ):
- ultimate subatomic particles;
- atom nuclei;
- Finally, send the dosha vibrations to your seven charts again (see above) but this time thinking about your:
- 1st chakra
- 2nd chakra
- 3rd chakra
- 4th chakra
- 5th chakra
- 6th chakra
- 7th chakra
- You are done !
- You may repeat the same process with the other two dosha holograms.
These two methods complement each other and can be used one after the other.
Examples of use
You can use them on all organs in the human body.
Do not forget also the:
- muscular system;
- nervous system;
- bone system;
- circulatory system;
- lymphatic system