Description of the knot of eternity -also called endless knot- in the Tibetan tradition
According to Wikipedia, there are various interpretations of this symbol:
- The eternal continuum of mind.
- The endless knot iconography symbolised Samsara i.e., the endless cycle of suffering or birth, death and rebirth within Tibetan Buddhism.
- The inter-twining of wisdom and compassion.
- Interplay and interaction of the opposing forces in the dualistic world of manifestation, leading to their union, and ultimately to harmony in the universe.
- The mutual dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs.
- The union of wisdom and method.
- The inseparability of emptiness (shunyata) and dependent origination, the underlying reality of existence.
- Symbolic of knot symbolism in linking ancestors and omnipresence (refer etymology of Tantra, Yoga and religion) (see Namkha.)
- Since the knot has no beginning or end it also symbolizes the wisdom of the Buddha.
How to use the knot of eternity hologram
Well, this is so simple: just touch it !!!
This is all you have to do !
Just make sure you keep a physical contact with it long enough: 60 seconds (one minute) should be fine.
You can also touch it while thinking about a difficult situation for you.
There are no reviews yet.